Lando Resorts/Vacation Village at Parkway
After reviewing my contract documents and my experience at the sales presentation I attended at Vacation Village at Parkway in November of 2008, I have discovered that I have been the victim of fraud, misrepresentation, and deceptive sales methods.I was told that the price was lower because the timeshare sold to me had been previously owned and that I was benefiting from the owner's payments in the form of "˜built-in equity'.
This was not true.
I was assured that I would make enough in rental income from the timeshare, with the personal assistance of Ed and Steve, to pay upwards of $2100 toward the mortgage payments.This was not true.106635e1 review #186579
You may also like
- "I rented an apartment 9-24-11-10-05-11 from Lamar Sapp through Home Away. We we arrived at the apartment we found that there was no towels or clean bed linens. The pillows..."
- "We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed. The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the..."
- "Sandals Royal Bahamian called one week before travel and asked if we wanted to "upgrade" for $350.00 to a room SIX categories above what we had paid for... NO upgrade..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "After I lost my card over one year and I need a new card, I called today and the workers that they still have in India transfered me to 4..."
- "Last week I brought my car to the Maaco at 7229 S. Hulen StreetFort Worth, TX 76133-6618 Phone: (817)263-6398. I specifically told them I had been hit and the estimate..."
- "My 2005 Crossfire window started "unsticking" to the canvas convertible top. Little by little, it became unglued. Looked on the internet and saw several complaints on 2005 crossfires and..."