After reviewing my contract documents and my experience at the sales presentation I attended at Vacation Village at Parkway in November of 2008, I have discovered that I have been the victim of fraud, misrepresentation, and deceptive sales methods.I was told that the price was lower because the timeshare sold to me had been previously owned and that I was benefiting from the owner's payments in the form of "˜built-in equity'.
This was not true.
I was assured that I would make enough in rental income from the timeshare, with the personal assistance of Ed and Steve, to pay upwards of $2100 toward the mortgage payments.This was not true.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."
- "I HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOTEL FOR 3 DAYS AND THE STAFF HAVE NOT COME TO CLEAN MY ROOM. I COMPLAINED, TO CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY RUBAN, SEVERAL TIMES AND FINALLY..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- " In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change..."
- "I usually buy a different brand of bagels but because Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels Cinnamon Raisin were a little cheaper and had the Sara Lee name on them I thought..."
- "I know Marketing...This company and the products are amazing...I will be more than happy to talk with anyone on how to get started...the best way is part time...this business is..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing. I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge. What I got was totally useless. I..."